Welcome to the Personal Blog of Jesse Hansen.

People have always asked how come I didn't have a place of my own on the web separate from the Cadre Corner Studios. Well, with persistence and certain circumstances, I've deemed it worthy to give a shot to.

Hope ya like what ya see and feel free to comment, post your own thoughts as well as check back periodically.

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Update... Site done and links added

Howdy there everyone... or anyone... lol... just so ya'll know... I've added a few sections to the links area for quick and easy access... a photo section as well as a link to my own inking portfolio section... both of which can be found by going through the Cadre Corner site as well by the way. ;) wink wink...

Take a few moments and check it all out, leave comments to the pics and let me know what ya'll think.



ALSO: I've FINALLY finished the http://www.jessehansen.com website... hope ya'll dig it.


I've been facing some life altering revelations as of late and as such, there may be some major changes upcoming... I've discussed it a bit with some close friends of mine... and with input as well as my own personal and professional thoughts, I hope to come to a decision on a number of things.

More on that later when the time comes... for now, gotta get my plate cleared so I can evaluate and re-evaluate things a bit clearer and with a clean conscience.


For now, take care and be blessed!

Jesse

No comments: