Welcome to the Personal Blog of Jesse Hansen.

People have always asked how come I didn't have a place of my own on the web separate from the Cadre Corner Studios. Well, with persistence and certain circumstances, I've deemed it worthy to give a shot to.

Hope ya like what ya see and feel free to comment, post your own thoughts as well as check back periodically.

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

SPACE DOUBLES by Th3rd World

Debut of Space Double coming out...

Go HERE for previews of the first issue.





Why would I mention this at all on my site... ? What would I care?


Well, because it's really cool AND it's also the avenue in which I was given the opportunity to associate my name with that of a comic book legend... MIKE BARON. click on the name to go to his site and see what I mean for those few that may not know his name...


I was ecstatic to get the opportunity when Scott Closter and Mike DeVito of Th3rd World brought it to me via Thomas Mauer. I was delighted to say the least. Here's some previews of my own of the inks that I did for the issue I worked on "REHAB"

Cover to the issue I worked on shown below. (Image shown here not final version... but close)


No comments: