Welcome to the Personal Blog of Jesse Hansen.

People have always asked how come I didn't have a place of my own on the web separate from the Cadre Corner Studios. Well, with persistence and certain circumstances, I've deemed it worthy to give a shot to.

Hope ya like what ya see and feel free to comment, post your own thoughts as well as check back periodically.

Monday, July 16, 2007

Hey all... figured I'd try to keep ya'll up to speed...




For those that might actually check this blog out from time to time... I'm really gonna try to post different things like pics, news, sketches, what have ya to keep your interest and hopefully create some interaction. I'd love to hear your thoughts, comments and/or critiques. For that matter, I'd love to just get a regular "howdy" from time to time. :D

Well, here's some sketches I'm working on in my "spare" time... lol... that's funny.

Anyway, here ya go. Lemme know if ya like thus far.

No comments: